“Darnos besos para enredar nuestras almas, pasear en ese viaje infinito que es la intimidad y escribir las palabras en tu espalda. Marcar hitos de gloria en una desnudez que embriaga, como si la luz fuera poca cosa para la extravagancia de tu alma. Vibrar contigo y ser lo que no pudimos descubrir por sí solos, por el gusto de querernos, de besarnos en secreto y vivir, vivir como si fuéramos otros, como si fuéramos uno.”—Para los días de mañana. El día en que decidió llorar. (via unabuenaputajamasseminimiza)
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.
''Donde quiera que estés'' de Antonio Mateo Allende.
Mis amigas, las estrellas me han contado anoche que aún me amas. Por la mañana desperté sintiendo tu voz en la brisa. Parece que últimamente has lanzado demasiados suspiros al viento y este los ha traído hasta aquí. Si recibes estas palabras sabrás que me he recuperado de tu ausencia, aunque no por eso te he olvidado. Recuerdo que solías decir que ya nos habíamos amado en vidas anteriores porque todo el amor que nos teníamos no podía ser tan joven. Nada debería impedir que dos almas gemelas vuelvan a estar juntas para amarse eternamente así es que, donde quiera que estés, si deseas volver, te esperaré sonriendo. Aquí estoy… y aquí estaré